Don’t lead into your summer without a booked air conditioner tune-up from a Colvin's Heating and Cooling professional. We often don’t remember HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of rush, but annual air conditioner maintenance can help your system operate, keeping you cozy and cool all summer long. These routine tune-ups do more than just keep you comfy, too – they are also crucial for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Tune-ups keep your air conditioner running as efficiently as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfy. Air conditioners are investments that need to routinely be upkept, just like any other investment, to confirm that you are receiving maximum benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – Summers in Excelsior Springs are the worst time for an air conditioner to stop working. With regular system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about breakdowns or upkeep in the middle of the hottest day of the year. Our experts can find signals and pinpoint trouble for your air conditioner and warn you long before any issues occur.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is operating at its best, you could notice a drop in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be perfect for your air conditioner to be running properly. Too little refrigerant can cause further wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will affect how your air cools. Technicians will always look at these levels during an air conditioner maintenance and regulate things accordingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be changed according to the manufacturer’s advice, so the cleanliness of your filters will always be examined during a service visit. Dirty filters make your air conditioner to work harder than it has to and can also force the air in your home to look and feel unclean.
- Coil check – Our pros will check that no dust or other particles have gathered on the exterior or indoor coils of your system. This dust can force air conditioners to use more energy than necessary and is crucial to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our experts will ensure that all moving parts of the air conditioner are running cohesively together.
Our experts at Colvin's Heating and Cooling in Excelsior Springs offer quality and superb air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a check-up or a full-on replacement. They are ready to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any hour via 816-379-3918.